Welcome smiling guys :)

Welcome smiling guys :)
Have you smiled today?

Monday, February 15, 2010

Cheers

Do you know what? Now..I'd like to close my eyes, and appear wherever you are. And appear in one of those days where we can't stop laughing in class. Or those afternoons when we are asleep and we have to shake each other to wake up in maths..I can tell you how grateful I am.. Now I'd love to give you a big hug of those that leaves you breathless and tell you that whatever happens and whatever the rest of the people do, I'll be there. I'd like to shout to all that silly people who don't see in you the same as I do. But most of all I would like to tell you that everyday we'd do everything that we love doing, and we'll be as happy as we deserve to be.
We have fought, cried and most of all laugh at everyone and with everyone.
Thank you



1 comment: