Welcome smiling guys :)

Welcome smiling guys :)
Have you smiled today?

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The distance.



One day I realised those people that in a way or another gives you life...people that you look up to and say: ''how I wish they were forever...''people that you miss like if it had passed a month, and in fact it has just passed a day without them...and then I realise that the person is you, that the reason for most of the things are you, that I want to rage when I can't feel you near me because you are so far away, and I try to find the guilt to excuse and I try to fool myself...But there's only one reason, my lover; The most difficult is not the first moment, is the last.
Here you have a really nice son
g, Goodbye my lover- James Blunt
(Photo: A last kiss, from a film)

4 comments:

  1. If you check your grammar (many errors)I will (re)publish it in the School Newsletter. Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.I'll try my best, but I don't know how to correct it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Notice the correction. Once you've done it, publish it again.

    Happy weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete