Welcome smiling guys :)

Welcome smiling guys :)
Have you smiled today?

Friday, February 19, 2010

Everybody can fall in love

Welcome once again lovers. Now we'll show you an interview that we've just done to our psychologist Rosa. Hope you'll like our teachers' young romances.

T&A&J: So, tell us a little bit about you. Are you in love?
Rosa: Yes,I am. I'm married!
A&T&J: oh, of course. But when did you first fall in love?
Rosa: mm, I think when I was fifteen. But anyway it didn't go as good as I'd like to. You know around that ages you feel deeper everything.
A&T&J: And have you ever visited a romantic place?
Rosa: Yes, of course! I've been to Paris, Rome..I think both of them are the most romantic places I've visited.
A&T&J: We agree with you. And what about your first love story?
Rosa: well, I think I hanged out for the first time with a boy, when I was seventeen. We didn't spend so much time together but I still remember every detail.

Here we leave you our love song.

No comments:

Post a Comment