Welcome smiling guys :)

Welcome smiling guys :)
Have you smiled today?

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

when the sun goes up


I like sunny days because it's like if you were here ... but really you are not. I like them, because they remind me of you. They bring me your perfume or at least the perfume I imagine you have, since you're not with me. And then when the sun shines like before, I like to go out and fill me of you. The sun's reflection reminds me of when you left, and that makes me feel a little better because, unintentionally, reminds me that someday you came with that sun to stay. I like the heat of those days and maybe because it makes me feel you close to me, or at least much closer. This heat reminds me of you. So when it´s a sunny day and I am alone, I wonder where you are, what are you doing...And I imagine that these same rays of sun will make you think of me too. Because I had too that sun in my memories. And that´s when I like it. Because I think, that´s the moment when we meet..again.

3 comments:

  1. Where is this photo from? How long ago was this picture taken? It' very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s from Cancun. But we took it from Internet haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! This is Sonsoles and Patri, this photo is great and the text is the nicest. We like this because we remember our love`s story.

    ReplyDelete