Welcome smiling guys :)

Welcome smiling guys :)
Have you smiled today?

Monday, January 18, 2010

Have you heard about us?


Hello! I´m not going to introduce myself with the usual one: hello, my name is...etc no! I prefer to say what I feel and how I feel. This is not just to say how I feel, but also to help others to avoid mistakes, the same mistakes that i have made. Well, let´s go to the point and here it is: Thinking sincerely... Everytime you think, you may think in a positive way, or you may not. Probably you´ll think about something that worries you, or something that has upset you. Today I´m here thinking, reviewing,reviewing my life. Do you know what? Now, I´m better than ever. I stand and think: - I can't believe hoy good I am..I feel good with he, with my them.. You know what, you might not think so, but when you're not good with any of your closest friends, even if you say you don't mind, you know it's not true. You need that person close to you, because it will arrive the moment when you´ll really need them. Now, I want everything to be perfect. I want to be good with you. You are good with me and good to me. I don't know who might be reading this, but whoever you are, fight..fight always for the people you really love and need. If you don't you'll regret it a lot.

Click here!

ANA








Hello lovers, how are you doing?

At first I´d like to introduce myself.
My name is Teresa. I´m fiveteen years old but finally in one week I´ll be happily sixteen.
I live in Seville, do you know it?
It´s a wonderful city..full of old buildings especially from the Islamic culture and from the renaissance and baroque. The most beautiful buildings are the "Giralda"from the Islamic culture, the chapter of the cathedral from the renaissance and from the baroque the "Salvador".
But let´s go back to the main thing.
I like hanging out with my friends, they are my center of gravity. I like reading too it is along with the piano my passion. In my life there are some fundamental things that I need... my friends and my piano although I think everyone needs friends in their lifes.
I love travelling too. One of my wishes is to live in another countries and know different cultures, diffirent kinds of people...
So that´s all I can tell you about me
I hope you´ll enjoy our texts and please don't hesitate to join us with your comments.
Big hug guys, take care of you and make your life as magnificent as love is
TERESA








Heya guys!I'm gonna write about myself...are you ready?You're gonna be impressed...well, last week I killed my neighbour because...no I'm kidding!haha...Seriously now. I'm Julia, just a normal girl from Seville at the south of Spain. And I live in a normal apartament...with normal neighbours. NORMAL, NORMAL, haha. I don't have too much interesant to say...but, the thing that I have to say I like the most is...all and each one of my friends. Maybe because I'm fifteen now, they're the most importan for me. We can stay all the day toguether and perhaps without doing anything, but just with them. And what we are waiting for all the the weekdays?The WEEKEND. And there's something that maybe the boys don't understand, like...we can start to planning what we're gonna wear or what we're gonna do on monday and everything is for the friday...but the best is when fridays comes and...we don't do nothing that we were planing from all the week!and also I love to spent three hours in front of the mirror with my best friend just for make up...haha. Now maybe for all I have just written you are thinking that I left a doll's box and I'm a barbie. But not!I can do another things...like I love to play basketball!To be honest my team and me not always win...but the most important I think is that we can be one, because each one do something diferent and important for the rest. And with this, I don't need nothing more. Now you know something about me...but you will know more!But just when my english teacher force me to do it. No, I'm joking again haha. See you soon!
And remember, take care and enjoy yourself!
JULIA




4 comments:

  1. Julia, I think you've really improved your English since you were in Ireland? Why don't you upload some photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really?haha thanks. Yes,I'll do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting post yours, Ana. You are very good person and I believe that’s what your classmates think too. It was an original way of introducing yourself and, not taking grammar errors (many) into account, the important thing is you communicate so well. So next time you go abroad with your parents or friends please don’t do as you did before and get over being afraid to speak using English or French. Please send more posts. Your written English will improve for sure.

    ReplyDelete