Welcome smiling guys :)

Welcome smiling guys :)
Have you smiled today?

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Advantages and disadvantages of a consumer society

I CONSUME, SO I EXIST? Have you ever made yourself this question? The answer could be quick, but let me tell you something…

It’s evident that if you have the money, you can get everything you need as often as you need it. You have access to unlimited information, to primary services of better quality. As well, you can choose a wide variety of products with all the warranties. “Money is all around “, but money does not buy happiness.

A lot of psychological problems are caused by work, especially the competitive nature of it: “I need it and I need more”. The family is the most affected, “all for the family but without the family”. And sometimes you have all yet, even when you have it all, you need something more like drugs, alcohol and other substances.


What kind of life do you want? You can consume but you should try not to be consumed. It’s only one advice.

5 comments:

  1. Almost perfect. I really like the way you write and defend your ideas.Excellent work, you communicate so well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jose Luis, I'm thinking that to be honest, I wouldn't like you to publish it on the school magazine...just because I don't like to show what I do very much. If you want, maybe you won't mind to do it without putting my name. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title say 'advantages and disadvantages' but there aren't written in the article :(

    ReplyDelete